KE Couriers (Scotland) Ltd, based in Edinburgh, are members of the largest independent International Haulage and Courier Association covering the UK and European mainland.
Subscription is strict and operates on an Accreditation scheme so you can be assured of a professional service at all times. This enables us to collect/deliver your time-sensitive consignments from any location in the UK, Ireland and European mainland.
KE Couriers are highly respected within the Courier industry with an exceptional reputation, which gained us an award. "Courier company of the year 2007" for best overall service to the industry.
6 Guardwell Glen
Birchills House Ind Est
Couriers may find that electric vans become much more commonplace over the next few years, it has been claimed...
The Institute of Advanced Motorists (IAM) has warned drivers travelling abroad that they should remove any safety camera detectors or satnav systems which highlight safety cameras...
We offer free all risk insurance of £25,000 per consignment/vehicle load whilst goods are in transit throughout the United Kingdom (subject to our Terms and Conditions). CMR cover – standard terms apply.
IMMEDIATE RESPONSE SERVICE
- Time-sensitive collections/deliveries throughout the UK & European mainland. This service is available 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
Consignments can be collected/delivered from/to your business or private address, using dedicated vehicles and drivers only assigned to your consignment, thus allowing the fastest possible delivery time.
Consignments can normally be collected within 45 minutes and delivered within a given and agreed deadline. Satellite Navigation is used in all our vehicles. This enables our drivers to deliver quickly and efficiently – helping you to meet your targets. Our offices are ideally situated near major Airports.
- Third party collections/deliveries throughout the UK & European mainland
- Bespoke Logistics solutions
- By hand Air Courier worldwide
- On-board Air Courier throughout the UK
- Air-side access to BAA airports
- Small vehicles: max of 1 standard pallet not exceeding 400kg
- LWB (long wheel base) vehicles: 3 standard pallets not exceeding 1200kg
- XLWB (extra long wheel base) vehicles: 4 standard pallets not exceeding 1300kg
- Loads over 1300kg are subject to vehicle availability